Need schematic for a Yamaha P2050 power amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need schematic for a Yamaha P2050 power amp

I'm hoping someone has a copy of this schematic they might scan and send to me.

Sorry don't have one but with Yamaha stuff I find their support dept is usually happy to send them out. They keep quite extensive spares too. That's in the UK.

Comment

Last time I checked, and that has been a while, Yamaha in the USA sold the manuals for like $15-20. But their manuals are as good as it gets. Full schematics, parts layout on the boards, mechanical blowup, parts list, adjustment procedures and specs, disassembly procedures on things that need it. All in all, I don't mind paying for it. I don't know if they have the older stuff scanned or not, I'd tend to doubt it.

In that era, the schematics tended to be large roadmap size drawings folded up in apocket page. To scan or copy means multiple pages that you'd have to piece together.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Winner winner chicken dinner

I have this service manual.

http://www.clintronics.net/images/Ya...0schematic.JPG
        Last edited by clintronics; 01-14-2008, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Thank You so very much !!! Let me know if you ever need any schematics. I've collected a few over the last couple of decades.

Comment

Working...
          X