Behringer DDX3216 schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer DDX3216 schematics

If someone could post any and all schematics of the DDX3216, that would be grand. Power supply schematic is a priority, but any schematics are greatly appreciated. As the schematics seem hard to come by, I promise I will put them permanently somewhere on the web instead of forums and such where they get pruned. And yes, I will provide links on this forum.

Thanks in advance,

-PLZI

...and after some creative googling, I found them. I'm going to keep them on my web page:

PLZILandia v5.0 - DDX3216

also, I'm in the middle of replacing the PSU capacitors. You can read about my progress at

PLZILandia v5.0 - Recapping DDX3216

Comment

PLZI,

Glad to see the pics of the PSU cap job! I have a DDX3216 that seems to have one bad pre-amp on channel 5. It works perfectly with the exception of channel 5 being fully hitting the red with "white" noise when it is turned on. If you switch to the next layer where channel 5 is now channel 21, no problems and it works properly. But.....I have decided to do a PSU recap as you did and I hope that I may gain some help from someone and your pictures of the procedure are a great help! Thanks for posting them and the schematics too! It sure would be nice to see a picture diagram and cap list that shows the values for the different caps in a picture diagram.......just would be easier for me. Either way.....THANK YOU! I'll let you know how it goes if your interested via this forum. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Best Regards,

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by BrianQ823 View Post
        I have a DDX3216 that seems to have one bad pre-amp on channel 5. It works perfectly with the exception of channel 5 being fully hitting the red with "white" noise when it is turned on. If you switch to the next layer where channel 5 is now channel 21, no problems and it works properly.
        Invariably, channel problems are usually confined to an opamp in the circuit.

Comment

Did I say pre-amp.......I meant op-amp. Gotta proof read more often than I used to. Totally agreed Jazz P Bass. BTW - I take it your a bass player......me too......5 string SR905 with flats on it. LOVE the way it plays and sounds! Used to have a 4 string with the Jazz / P bass pup setup like in your avatar and it had DiMarzio pups in it and it was pretty sweet too! Just had to get that extra string for those extra lows notes..........Have a Merry Christmas!

Comment

I got myself a Schecter C5, red burst, for Christmas.

My biggest 'want' is being able to drop down to the lower string for the 5th of what I am playing on the E string.

Can't wait!

Comment

Looked at one online.............looks SWEET! I like the J bass neck pup and the humbucker for the bridge pup. I take it that it's the Custom that is "Crimson Red Burst". I too bought another 5 string for myself for Christmas....it's another Ibanez but with a wider neck....BTB775PB in the Amber finish. It too looks and plays pretty sweet.
              I do a lot of guitar / bass setups, repairs, upgrades, custom pup winds, electronics upgrades and such. KickAxe USA and Rifle Creek Guitar Works. The first business name is for the electric crowd and the second one is used for the acoustic crowd. Why 2 different names......cause people are kinda weird when it comes to the name of the place they are bringin' their guitar to (that is the acoustic crowd with the Taylors, Martins and such). I guess that KickAxe USA was too "aggressive" of a name for them!?!?!?! FB page is Rifle Creek Guitar Works.

Dropping down from the E string to a 5th rather than going up does sound sweet for sure. 5th's and octaves......that's where that 5th string comes in when playing on the 4th / E string.

Comment

I finally got the PSU apart and I too need to replace the caps in it. I was hoping to get some help on what flavor of caps to use. I was thinking of using the Panasonic Low ESR caps (the EEU-FR series of caps). But..any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated. I noticed that there are different lead spacings, case diameters and case heights available. So many choices!?!?! LOL Guess I'll just have to measure each group of caps to get the right ones. I do believe that the diameter and height of the cases is not as critical as the lead spacing. There is enough room to go to taller caps if needed...but...the lead spacing needs to be right so that the caps fit on the ckt board properly. Again....any and all suggestions, recommendations and such are GREATLY appreciated. Hey.....if you got the part numbers....I'll take them if offered!! Thanks again in advance for your time and efforts. BTW - Replacing the op amps with the TI NE5532P op amps on Brown Dog adapters. LOTS of setup and soldering time. Will be worth it though in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by PLZI View Post
                  ...and after some creative googling, I found them. I'm going to keep them on my web page:

PLZILandia v5.0 - DDX3216

also, I'm in the middle of replacing the PSU capacitors. You can read about my progress at

PLZILandia v5.0 - Recapping DDX3216
                  I hope you still have the DDXupload emergency app you mention on your site. It's in dire need for those suffering with a bricked ('dead') mixer that needs total re-firmware from boot.

Comment

Working...
                  X