Bugera Trirec Infinium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just love of History.

Which to boot has the disconcerning trait of repeating itself over and over and over and over and .... well, you guess what I mean.
    Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

I've been to Prague few weeks ago But back to the amp, Bugera refuses to give anything out :/

Comment

Consider finding a different technician.

Several possibilities come to my mind, and I am sure to the minds of others. An open grid return resistor or connection on a preamp tube.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I already found another tech to whom i'll bring the amp on monday. He said that it shouldn't be a problem without schematics.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris988 View Post
            I've been to Prague few weeks ago But back to the amp, Bugera refuses to give anything out :/
            I foresee a Third Defenestration.
            "Stand back, I'm holding a calculator." - chinrest

"I happen to have an original 1955 Stratocaster! The neck and body have been replaced with top quality Warmoth parts, I upgraded the hardware and put in custom, hand wound pickups. It's fabulous. There's nothing like that vintage tone or owning an original." - Chuck H

Comment

Originally posted by bob p View Post
              I foresee a Third Defenestration.
              This kind of event requires musical accompaniment! Evvabody sing along now. Here's the chorus:

"Then... I....
              Threw it out the window
              threw it out the window
              threw it out the window
              and that's all right with me!"
              This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Might try replacing the channel switching pedal, they have incredibly flimsy little pad type switches in them. Sorry just saw the dates on this old post.
                Last edited by hrbay; 12-06-2018, 01:30 AM. Reason: old news

Comment

I've had the same issue with the Trirec Infinium, ch.2 and 3 very low volume. I fixed it with no schematic, as I recall it had no 100K cathode resistor on the tonestack driver. That's the 3rd 12ax7 counting from the input. This stage is only active on ch.2 and 3.

Your welcome

Comment

Working...
                  X