X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland cube 60d send return mod

Hi guys,

Any suggest?

I need only power amp section.. To use with another preamp.

Someone Can give me some idea?

Thank you..

Schematic?

I think it uses a chipamp, an LM3886, but might be wrong.

EDIT:
    if it matches the schematic posted elsewhere, you must find the track joining R187 and C49 , cut it, and add an insert jack there, so no plug and everything is as before; you insert an external preamp and it replaces the old one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Roland60Dpwramp.png
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	854668
    Last edited by J M Fahey; 08-25-2019, 06:16 PM.
    Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
      Schematic?

I think it uses a chipamp, an LM3886, but might be wrong.

EDIT:
      if it matches the schematic posted elsewhere, you must find the track joining R187 and C49 , cut it, and add an insert jack there, so no plug and everything is as before; you insert an external preamp and it replaces the old one.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54900[/ATTACH]

I ll give a look

In the while.. Thank you!

Comment

I suppose,

If i dont cut r187 c49 track, but i just insert an input in +c49, is the same? I just use lm3886 and bypass pre and effects. Is correct? Or Can i have some problem? (of corse without any other input signal connwcted

Comment

Originally posted by Slash_83 View Post
          I suppose,

If i dont cut r187 c49 track, but i just insert an input in +c49, is the same? I just use lm3886 and bypass pre and effects. Is correct? Or Can i have some problem? (of corse without any other input signal connwcted
          You need to cut the track (which is easy peasy) and add a switching jack (same circuit as in FX return jacks) or any signal you inject there will be shorted to ground through the Preamp output impedance.

If you want to use just the LM3886 Power Amp by itself you need to REMOVE the preamp out of the picture, and that is accomplished by the added Power In switched Jack.
          Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
            You need to cut the track (which is easy peasy) and add a switching jack (same circuit as in FX return jacks) or any signal you inject there will be shorted to ground through the Preamp output impedance.

If you want to use just the LM3886 Power Amp by itself you need to REMOVE the preamp out of the picture, and that is accomplished by the added Power In switched Jack.
            Very Clear

Thank you fahey

Comment

Working...
            X