Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBL EON 510 Input Module Schematic needed

Hi everyone,
    I got a defect JBL EON 510 speaker ( no sound, but all LED are ok ). It contains 2 modules: input module and amplifier module. I found the schematic for the amplifier and this seems ok.
    Now it would be very helpful to have the schematic for the input module ( it has several 4580 op-amp ICs ).
    Thanks

This is all that I have.

Eon 515 mix: E515 IO Mixer.zip

Comment

just a suggestion, but check if the EQ switch is good.
      If the switch is broken inside, the input led will light up that there is signal but no sound will come out.

Comment

Fixed it!
        Shandryderrick you were right, it was the EQ - switch. Bridged the switch in position "FLAT" from pin 1 to pin 3, as I don't need the EQ that often.
        Jazz P Bass & Shandryderrick, thanks for the excellent support.

Comment

Thanks all, traced no sound fault to EQ switch, and yes it now works. Does anyone know the exact part # for replacement? Will this one be an exact fit? SR1712F-0203-20F0A-N9-N-027
          Mfr.:
          Alpha (Taiwan)

Comment

hi, it looks like it's the same part on paper.
            It's hard to be sure,
            what i normally do is repair the switch and i hasn't seen anybody bring it back.
            you have to just try it

Comment

Originally posted by Irn View Post
              Thanks all, traced no sound fault to EQ switch, and yes it now works. Does anyone know the exact part # for replacement? Will this one be an exact fit? SR1712F-0203-20F0A-N9-N-027
              Mfr.:
              Alpha (Taiwan)
              https://www.mouser.com/productdetail...yVwPHVzQ%3D%3D

Comment

That's 4 position (0204), the one he listed in post #5 is 3 postion (0203).

Is the unit using 3 or 4 position switch?
                Originally posted by Enzo
                I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
                X