Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Organ Rhythm Attachment

Cleaning out my moms old house.
    She was a 60 year piano and organ teacher.
    At one time she had a Studio building with 2 pianos, and a small Studio Hammond Organ.
    All pianos and organs are long gone.
    I repaired the piano with the spilt paint in the keyboard last winter. I gave it away.
    I ran across a Rhythm Attachment in the old Studio building. It is hammond I think.
    It is in a walnut looking wood box. sits on top of the organ.
    I'm looking for a home for it. Looks too nice to burn in a brush fire.
    If you own an organ and are interested, it is free, and would only cost you shipping?
    Stateside only.
    If anyone has any info you want to add about the rhythm or percussion attachment, please do.
    I will try to add a picture of it later.
    Thanks,
    T
    Last edited by big_teee; 01-29-2018, 03:52 AM.
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

I have seen a number of old rhythm units, one the size of a sofa end table. Had a large rotating phenolic disc inside with brass contacts. WIpers would see the brass contacts and trigger some noise. Mostly gating white noise for a snare. And a dull thud for kick. others used different systems. yes, usually nice furniture.

Would love to see photos.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I think it is like this one.
      It has the white keys in the middle, and has the flip up music stand.
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hammond-FR-....c100677.m4598
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
        I think it is like this one.
        It has the white keys in the middle, and has the flip up music stand.
        https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hammond-FR-....c100677.m4598
        I verified the one I have, & it is also a Hammond FR-2D like this one listed on ebay.
        Mine looks to be in better condition, compared to the one in the ebay photos.
        It takes 3 RCA type cables on the rear, not included, and there is no carrying case.
        Just the bare unit with power cord.

T
        Terry

Comment

Working...
        X