Fender Studio Schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Studio Schematics

I am ready to toss this old amp as I cant find a schematic anywhere.

Its a Fender Studio Lead amp with a sweet tone but I just keep blowing fuses.

Can anyone help.
    Judd
    Last edited by Judd; 11-10-2008, 11:23 PM. Reason: Wrong title

Here
    Attached Files
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Unbelievable

Hey Thank you!
      I really cant believe how that just happened.
      I am a proud new member
      Judd

Comment

It is the magic of the internet. You send questions down a series of tubes, and answers appear mysteriously.

Welcome to the place.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

[You send questions down a series of tubes, and answers appear mysteriously.]

Or not.... ;(

Comment

Well, maybe your tubes need a little more fiber, hmmmm?

Comment

<LOL> Perhaps my visualization skill need enhancing. "I see a Boss PS-5 schematic in my hands..."

Or I could just call Roland...

Comment

The internet tube that runs through my bookshelf found this:
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for playing Enzo - unfortunately that was a PSM-5 Power Supply. The pedal I own is a PS-5 Super Shifter. Big difference. You wouldn't happen to have a manual for one of those somewhere would you?

RE

Comment

NO or I would have posted it. That was as close as my library could come, I was hoping it was similar enough to help, WHat do you expect from internet tubes?

Comment

Studio Lead.pdf

Thank You Enzo for your Fender Studio Lead Diagram.

Comment

You are welcome, welcome to our forum.

Comment

Do you guys know if i can get a footswitch for my Fender Studio Lead? Also, i too am having a problem with my amp. Channel 1 does not work, i just brought it in to get it checked out. I'm not much of a gear head.

Comment

Well, if you already took it in, then we will find out what was wrong.

The footswitch appears to be a common two button stomp switch.

Comment

Sorry to be so dense, but so will pretty much any fender two button footswitch work with the amp? I really am this clueless. Thanks for the help again in advance

Comment

Working...
                              X