Soundcraft Gigrac 1000st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundcraft Gigrac 1000st

Anyone know where I can find a schematic for a Soundcraft Gigrac 1000st?

Have you tried contacting Soundcraft? LAst time I needed one I contacted them and they issued a temporary password to their files for the requested file.

Before all that, they used to have a "fax back" system where you phoned a number, entered your own fax number plys a code for the model, and it faxed the schematics back to you. Usually you ordered the index fax first.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Well now I'm trying to get a schematic on the Gigrac 1000st. I've emailed the manufacturer but nothing yet.
      Warning! Some Electronics devices contain lethal voltages that can kill you. If you do not feel qualified to work with dangerous voltages, refer your repairs to a qualified technician. By giving you online advice, I am assuming no liability for any injury or damages you might incur through your own actions.

Comment

I recieved this schematic several days ago.

If you are having trouble getting it, I can foward it to you.

Comment

EC thanks for the replay. I received via email finally yesterday.
          Warning! Some Electronics devices contain lethal voltages that can kill you. If you do not feel qualified to work with dangerous voltages, refer your repairs to a qualified technician. By giving you online advice, I am assuming no liability for any injury or damages you might incur through your own actions.

Comment

Hi everyone here am from mauritius island,i will be please if you can forward me the gigrac 1000s schematic,my email adr is ricardoperle@ymail.com.thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ricardoperle View Post
              Hi everyone here am from mauritius island,i will be please if you can forward me the gigrac 1000s schematic,my email adr is ricardoperle@ymail.com.thanks
              Please forward this schematic to me also or upload it here. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Or do what the first two guys did, contact Soundcraft and ask for it.
                Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
                X