Kustom 200 schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kustom 200 schematic

I'm looking for a schematic for an old Kustom 200 tuck and roll.

What are you board numbers?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Reverb board - PC803
      Pre Amp - PC105
      Power amp - PC703

Comment

Did we already look for these a few days ago? SOunds familiar. I'll look.

OK< I have the 105 preamp, the 703 PA/Vreg

No PC803 reverb. I do have the PC303 preamp with reverb and trem-vib
        Attached Files
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hi there,

I've just started repairing a K200 head too! It's a job that's waitied for too long to be tackled, and I'm determined to get it sorted out once and for all. I paid for schematics a while ago, but I was interested to see the Transistor Layout Diagram in Enzo's post above. I was wondering if any of you could post this diagram for a PC702 board as there's two transitors I'm struggling with. I don't want to make things worse!

cheers

Gareth

Comment

Layout drawings don;t exist for all the boards. But mainly.... what's a 702 board?

Comment

Reverb Springs

Originally posted by Twist View Post
              I'm looking for a schematic for an old Kustom 200 tuck and roll.
              I have one of these but not sure of Reverb can - Accutronics number for replacement. My find was missing reverb can.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsamps View Post
                I have one of these but not sure of Reverb can - Accutronics number for replacement. My find was missing reverb can.
                4FB2A1A for all 200 series amps.

Go to the Antique Electronics site they have them and others for Kustom amps as well.

Comment

reverb springs

Originally posted by 52 Bill View Post
                  4FB2A1A for all 200 series amps.

Go to the Antique Electronics site they have them and others for Kustom amps as well.
                  Tanks!

Comment

Anybody have the PC703 schematic?

I'm trying to repair a K200B-5 and I'm pretty sure the problem is in the PC703 board. The symptom is weak / distorted signal on all channels and the power amp seems to work fine (I supplied a preamp signal from a seperate amp to the RCA jack in the back of the amp and got a nice strong signal).

cheers
                    Ben

Comment

PC703 IS the power amp.

If you had looked about 6 posts up from yours, I already posted this.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Oh sorry, I mixed up the board numbers. I'm looking for PC803 - the reverb board. Thanks for the reply.

Ben

Comment

Here's the PC803 schematic.
                          Attached Files

Comment

thanks!

Been struggling over this Kustom 200 for a while. Thanks for posting the schematics.

Mike. http://music-electronics-forum.com/i...lies/smile.gif

Comment

Originally posted by mfratus2001 View Post
                              Been struggling over this Kustom 200 for a while. Thanks for posting the schematics.
                              Which model 200? What's wrong with it? They really are fairly simple amps and aren't too hard to work on.

Comment

Working...
                              X