Digitech RP2000 Power Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitech RP2000 Power Problem

Hey i own a Digitech Rp2000 . One night i left it plugged in (no On off Swith). Now when i connect the power chord nothing happens. Does not turn on . no lights nothing. Help?

Shawn

Originally posted by shawn_michaud View Post
    ...Does not turn on . no lights nothing.
    Dead Power supply? If you have a meter check it for output voltage. I think the old ones were fused inside the case.

Comment

Yah ill try testing the power supply. Thanks ill add another reply after that. Thanks alot. Oh yah and does the pedal have a fuse?>

Comment

I have a rp2000 and I did the same thing.
        There is no fuse in the pedal itself.
        There is a fuse in the power supply, its a pain to get apart though.
        I ended up breaking mine open to replace the fuse and taped it back together.
        Now I plug my amp and pedal into a power strip and flip the switch on it so I don't kill anything again.

Comment

THAKS YOU SOO much Boog, Everything worked perfectly! Your a saint man. Thanks alot! Rock On

Comment

Hey the peadal is working fine but the expression pedal is not wortking i tryed to do a factory reset thern callibrate the pedal i push up and push down with the buttons but it says error i dont think the pedals tab is working when shone on the light any ideas?

Comment

hey sorry guys i did it backwards it works now

Comment

Working...
              X