Guitar Jones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Jones?

Has anyone placed an order since Alex sold to his nephew in LA? I placed one via email Monday morning but never got a confirmation (something Alex always did). I noticed today that my card has not been charged either. I've emailed twice but gotten no reply.

~Stan
    Last edited by Stan H; 11-15-2006, 10:27 PM.
    -Stan
    ...just transferring wire from one spool to another
    Stan Hinesley Pickups
    FaceBook

I see nothing has changed, new owner same old crap

Comment

Well, you do what you can...it's the only place I've been able to find F-Spaced and 7-String humbucker parts

~Stan
      Last edited by Stan H; 11-15-2006, 10:27 PM.
      -Stan
      Stan Hinesley Pickups
      FaceBook

Comment

I have sent my 4th email since the takeover and not so much as a peep back from them. Looks like its time to locate another source. Ugh...

Comment

I've looked and looked. Let me know if you come up with anything.

~Stan
          -Stan
          Stan Hinesley Pickups
          FaceBook

Comment

Ok, I finally just got an order confirmation after two email requests. "Pat" said they would check inventory tomorrow and let me know an ETA.

I placed the order first thing Monday morning.

~Stan
            -Stan
            Stan Hinesley Pickups
            FaceBook

Comment

I got a reply this afternoon as well. Looks like he's trying to get on top of things as fast as he can. Guess we'll have to wait and see how things go.

Comment

I got caught in the middle of the changeover with an order, and it just shipped.

Comment

I know that this thread is pretty old...but did these guys get any better in the last couple years? I have never ordered from them and wondering if I should even bother...

Comment

I ordered some parts recently (onesie twosies) and it shipped the next day. No problem here.

Comment

Pat had someone quit on him a couple of months ago and it delayed one of my orders, but other than that no problems. My last three orders shipped almost immediately.
                      www.tonefordays.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chadheckler1 View Post
                        I know that this thread is pretty old...but did these guys get any better in the last couple years? I have never ordered from them and wondering if I should even bother...
                        It's a good company. I've always got good service, and they go out of their way to get you things that they might not have on hand.
                        It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
                        www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

You take a punt placing an email order. I sent them two emails regarding an order I received and still have no reply after over 4 weeks.
                          int main(void) {return 0;} /* no bugs, lean, portable & scalable... */
                          www.ozbassforum.com

Comment

Well... I decied to order anyway. Communication was good and delivery was within 1 week but:

1. I ordered 10 keepers and they sent me 2
                            2. I ordered a roller bridge and 2 of the rollers would not "roll" and the plating was crappy (Not really thier fault because it was not thier product...but it is a pain in the ass and disappointing to get poor quality parts...seems typical of other parts suppliers too!)

Comment

I've had a lot of problems over the past year. I place an order and don't hear from them again for months unless I call them first. It seems like if he doesn't have all the stuff for your order, he either doesn't ship anything at all until it all comes in, or doesn't ship anything at all, EVER, leading me to wonder if he keeps a record of his orders. Is it really that hard to get stuff from his supplier? I've been waiting for minihumbucker polepieces for almost a year.

Comment

Working...
                              X