• Show
Clear All

Here is the mixer:
    BEHRINGER PMH1000.pdf.zip
    and the power amp:
    Behringer DPA400 (Rev.F) Digital Power Amp Schematic.pdf.zip
    Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for the link, I was searching a lot for a drawing.

In my PMX1000 is the resistor R8 burned through. As I saw in the drawing it has 0,1 Ohm. Can someone tell me what Power it is (1w, 3W or 10W?)

Thanks
      Hans

Comment

Looks like 3w to me.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks, I think so too, but I was not sure. because 10W is too big and there is nothing between them.
          Kind Regards
          Hans

Comment

That, and the fact it says 3W in the parts list.
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hi Enzo,
              you have the part list? I'm looking for the T3, D2 and T4. The parts are not listed in my electronic part dictionary. I saw some similar, but not sure which I should order. Please, can you take a look? Thanks.
              Hans

Comment

Always specify the board, I am assuming the power amp? The DPA300?

T2 on that board is marked 640 on the schematic, and I might expect that printed on the circuit board even. IRF640, complemented by the IRF9640 on the other polarity. T4 is the same element on the other channel.

D1 and D2 appear to be clamping diodes across those output transistors. Are they dual diodes? You have the thing to look at, all I have is drawings. Says LD20U on the schemo. Says D5LD20U on the description. Says TO220, so I assume it is a dual. Ah, yes, here is the part at Mouser, though they don't have them. Ultra fast 200v 5A dual diode.
                D5LD20U-7100 Shindengen | Mouser

Comment

Dear Enzo,
                  thanks for youur detailed answer. I have some pictures enclosed. The 7815 is from the power supply P23236C ETON 166 947-0. I have to take a look for the D5LD20U-7100 you mentioned, but it is not longer availible. I havn't found a shop here in Germany and Austria. Do you know a dealer who has this part on stock or a comparable item?
                  Kind Regards
                  Hans

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0518.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	825425Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0521.jpg
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	825426Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0519.jpg
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	825427Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0522.jpg
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	825428

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Pedder View Post
                    Here is the mixer:
                    [ATTACH]17669[/ATTACH]
                    and the power amp:
                    [ATTACH]17670[/ATTACH]
                    Good luck.
                    Any chance you might have the schem/info for the Behringer UB1222FX-PRO?
                    -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Just a suggestion, start a thread asking for your model. More people will see that than will see it on the end of a PMH1000 thread.

For Behringer schematics, a good place to look first is Elektrotanya. Looks like they have it, or at least some of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                        Just a suggestion, start a thread asking for your model. More people will see that than will see it on the end of a PMH1000 thread.

For Behringer schematics, a good place to look first is Elektrotanya. Looks like they have it, or at least some of it.
                        Thanks for your (helpful) suggestions. Hoping to find one here
                        -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Seriously, go to Elektrotanya, enter "Behringer UB1222" in the top search box.

The resulting page has a number of large buttons that say download, but those are really downloads of apps and services. The actual manual download button is under the preview picture. See the line: This file is downloadable free of charge from the site: Get Manual
                          The "get manual" is the button.

Comment

Has anyone succeeded in getting a membership to be able to upload files? I've tried with no luck a number of times and have a lot of DVDs full of prints they do not have that ought to be in the wild.

Comment

I haven't tried. I have run into the two a day limit for non-members before.

Comment

Originally posted by km6xz View Post
                                Has anyone succeeded in getting a membership to be able to upload files? I've tried with no luck a number of times and have a lot of DVDs full of prints they do not have that ought to be in the wild.
                                I signed up about 2 years ago.
                                Had to take a goofy electronic test.
                                It may take a while until you are 'vetted'.

Comment

Working...
                                X