"Post Your Pedalboard" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Post Your Pedalboard" Thread

I'm on several other music forums. I always like the post your pedalboard threads on there and browsing the galleries of others. I'll start off with mine.

Introduction

Its an evolution and can be quite a monster but its fun..

it begins and ends with an rc20. distortions first. volume whammy two dl4s (one delay one sample) reverb, tuner.. rc20

gorgeous board up top to start.. drooool nice picture too
    Attached Files

Comment

Comment

How are you powering your pedals...batteries or a power supply?
        Do you ever step on other pedals while engaging another pedal? Is it worth building a small riser for the pedals in the back?

I'm asking because I am slowly building a pedal board like yours and I am faced with these issues.

Thanks in advance.
        CJ

Comment

Pedal Power

A two teir board is alot easyer than trying to step in 3 feet of metal.Most guys never take there stuff out of a bedroom, Dont waste money on a Ispot power suply.If you have more than 5 pedals get a Voodo lab or something like it. A $30 Ispot will put so much HUMMMMM in and ground loops.Or use batterys for all, but your DDL .

Comment

All DIY (by me)

(right to left) Micro Phase 90, Micro Germanium Booster OD, Micro YATS/CJOD Lite/Tube Screamer, Micro Lov*Pedal Eternity Clone, Micro SparkleBoost, Micro Delay.

Two pedals unconnected in front: Micro Easy Drive Distortion and Micro Pushme Pullyou Octave/distortion.

Dan
            www.danielzink.com

Comment

Dan, I LOVE those mini pedals. How hard was the soldering on something that tight?

Comment

Originally posted by trevorus View Post
                Dan, I LOVE those mini pedals. How hard was the soldering on something that tight?
                Oh....you get the hang of it after time.....
                Most of the assembly is done outside of the pedal - then hemostats help with the rest....really....I mean working on the pedal......

Dan
                www.danielzink.com

Comment

Awesome! What kind of pots do you use for those mini pedals? And how do you keep from stepping on three at once? Winkle pickers?
                  "Enzo, I see that you replied parasitic oscillations. Is that a hypothesis? Or is that your amazing metal band I should check out?"

Comment

Amazing what you can do with space when you make an across the board (pardon the pun) decision to avoid battery power.

In fairness, there are a whole whack of effects that do not lend themselves to that form factor simply because of parts and needed control features. But within those constraints, Dan has done an admirable job.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Conner View Post
                      Awesome! What kind of pots do you use for those mini pedals?
                      9mm PC mount pots - not PC mounted

Originally posted by Steve Conner View Post
                      And how do you keep from stepping on three at once? Winkle pickers?
                      excuse me ? winkle what ?

Amazing what you can do with space when you make an across the board (pardon the pun) decision to avoid battery power.

In fairness, there are a whole whack of effects that do not lend themselves to that form factor simply because of parts and needed control features. But within those constraints, Dan has done an admirable job.
                      Thanks Mark !

Dan
                      www.danielzink.com

Comment

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=winkle%20pickers
                        "Enzo, I see that you replied parasitic oscillations. Is that a hypothesis? Or is that your amazing metal band I should check out?"

Comment

Working...
                        X