• Show
Clear All

• check these out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330309462183

I bet you're selling them
    www.guitarforcepickups.com

Comment

No not me

I would not promote a ebay sale on this site.Just saw there were some interesting pickups on there that are commanding quite a bit of money and thought some of you would be interested.I know that a few on here like to study the old paf pickups and thought this would be of interest to them.My screen name on ebay is 409jasonj by the way.I am in no way connected to this sale.Jason

Comment

I don't see any paf's there. The Dimarzio's are super distortions and could be worth a couple of hundred to the right person. The mini's are Gibson, most likely 70's. ( Edit: With the sticker most likely 60's, so they may be of interest. I think the stickers ended in the late 60's). There's a Melody Maker pickup in there. Also a beat to crap Gibson humbucker. I think with the stamped baseplate it may be a 70's T-top. I think I can see a "T" in the larger picture but I'm not sure.

The single coils look familiar but I can't place them. That saw tooth metal bracket is something I think Fender used at one point, maybe late 60's.

I have no clue what those big gray ones are. With no lead wires I'm doubtful they would be worth anything.
        www.tonefordays.com

Comment

something

Somebody thinks something in that pile of junk is worth something..The super Ds we have 50 of them and cannot see them being worth over 40.00 a piece on a good day on Ebay,just are not as popular as they used to be i guess.Mabye some body thinks the Gibson minis are worth something ,who knows.J

Comment

The single coils look familiar but I can't place them. That saw tooth metal bracket is something I think Fender used at one point, maybe late 60's.
            Those are Fender Jaguar pickups.

I have no clue what those big gray ones are.
            I'm pretty certain those are Fender Jazzmaster pickups.

Comment

Originally posted by J S Moore View Post
              I think with the stamped baseplate it may be a 70's T-top. I think I can see a "T" in the larger picture but I'm not sure.
              Yeah, or a Tim Shaw humbucker.

Jaguar.

I have no clue what those big gray ones are. With no lead wires I'm doubtful they would be worth anything.
              Jazzmaster. You can solder new leads on. It says they are marked "5-18-65", so they are from '65.
              It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
              www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Jaguar! That's the one. I was too lazy to look it up but I thought they were Fender.

I should have recognized the Jazzmasters as well. That may very well be what someone's after.

It's the early Dimarzio super distortions that are sought after. I had one from the early 80's that I e-bayed and got over a hundred for. Surprised the hell out of me. Sold a X2N from the same time and got back the same amount of money I paid for it originally.
                www.tonefordays.com

Comment

Working...
                X