MXR Dyna Comp static noise problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MXR Dyna Comp static noise problem

I'm having issues with my mxr dyna comp peddle. I'm getting a static like noise coming from the "sensitivity" nob and the signal itself cuts in and out randomly. When the "sensitivity" nob is all the way down the static noise pretty much goes away. I've already taken it apart twice and sprayed it with electronic cleaner and worked the nob back and forth really fast for long periods of time to try to clean out the pot. If any body has any bright ideas I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks!

Originally posted by datkisson View Post
    I've already taken it apart twice and sprayed it with electronic cleaner and worked the nob back and forth really fast for long periods of time to try to clean out the pot. If any body has any bright ideas I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks!
    Get a new pot and replace that 10uF cap.
    Amazing!! Who would ever have guessed that someone who villified the evil rich people would begin happily accepting their millions in speaking fees!

Oh, wait! That sounds familiar, somehow.

Comment

MXR Dyna Comp static noise problem

Did you get your Dynacomp problem resolved? I have a Dynacomp from '79 that has developed the same issue.

Comment

Working...
      X