No announcement yet.

Motor City Blister Bucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manilus wants the "stay the course bucker" It only has one tune, of gloom and doom, if you put it in your guitar after eight years it becomes worthless and you still have to make payments on it
    http://www.SDpickups.com
    Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Originally posted by David Schwab View Post
      angry old man and the moron VP? Nice!
      Cool,....The Angry Old Man Bucker and the MoronBucker....those are good ones.

Howabout the 'Politicians-suck bucker'

and for wall street The GreedBucker, and the bustbucker.

and the 'save your 401K Ohm Bucker'

Or 'Nightwinder wants us off of his thread bucker'
      www.guitarforcepickups.com

Comment

No that's still the BushBucker.

What exactly did that idiot do in eight years besides run the country into the ground and sign bills to take away your rights? Nothing.

But you want to make excuses for him? I guess you don't like colored people, huh? Maybe you wanted that angry old man and the moron VP? Nice!

Run along now.
        David, that is a ridiculous statement and you should be ashamed of yourself. Seriously. Calling me a racist for dissenting from your opinion is childish.

First off I said nothing to the positive about Bush, or even to the positive about voting for McCain/Palin. Just said a few things about the obama-bucker for some chuckles - you know we all don't think like you do, right?

I was even going to offer up my Rush-bucker for equal time to show I really don't like any of them, but it is not worth it now after being called a fucking racist. That seems to be the move on that side now, if you disagree with something, you are a racist, right?

I think you owe me an apology David.

Comment

Originally posted by Manlius View Post
          I think you owe me an apology David.
          I don't owe you anything. You made statements about him not keeping promises, etc. How long has the guy been in office? What promises did he break already? He has a big mess to clean up. So far hasn't done anything stupid and has some good ideas, unlike his predecessor.

So since you don't like him so much it can't be from his performance. It can't be from his IQ. He speaks well, so that can't be it. I didn't call you a racist, I asked if you didn't like "colored" people because the things you point out about him aren't something to criticize. Should he not be polished and well spoken? Maybe we need another Dan Quayle who stuck his foot in his mouth everytime he opened it. W did almost as good a job of sounding like an imbecile.

the obama-bucker works, but you have to put a quarter in the slot everytime you want to play your guitar, and then only with a tele-prompter in front of you will it give a decent melody...

It also sucks that the obama-buckers sleek packaging, complete with roman columns, promised such great tone, but only gave an incredibly hollow performance
          You want to back any of that up? So Obama used a teleprompter. Bush NEEDED a teleprompter! Google and you can find some real stupid quotes from W.

You see people here made anti Bush comments because he deserves it based on his truly awful record as a President. Obama has been doing well so far and if you actually read up on the guy did a lot of good things over the years.

I'm sorry, but I have no patience for stupidity.

Top 10 Stupid George W Bush Quotes: (with audio clips)

10) "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." —LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

9) "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." —Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000

8) "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." —second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004

7) "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

6) "You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

5) "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

4) "They misunderestimated me." —Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

3) "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

2) "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

1) "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
          It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
          www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Originally posted by kevinT View Post
            and the 'save your 401K Ohm Bucker'
            That one had my wife singin' the blues last night when she looked at her statement!

You try to save up for retirement, and they take you money away behind you back.
            It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

Comment

That one had my wife singin' the blues last night when she looked at her statement!

You try to save up for retirement, and they take you money away behind you back.
              yep...with all the losses in folks' retirement accounts, they're going to have to do something because there are a lot folks that want to retire but can't now that thier accounts have been drained.

I hope the IRS lets folks contribute more into there retirement accounts or we'll be seeing a lot of old folks working at McDonald's to supplement their income..

In fact, did you know Dave Stephens works there to supplement his pickup income. He peddles his HamburglerBucker to all the young whipper snappers that come in.
              www.guitarforcepickups.com

Comment

Originally posted by kevinT View Post
                yep...with all the losses in folks' retirement accounts, they're going to have to do something because there are a lot folks that want to retire but can't now that thier accounts have been drained.
                We just want to be sure that our wings take dream, we have food on our family, and that we can coexist peacefully with fish. We surely don't want to misunderestimate those fish.

Comment

Well, I was going to abstain from getting into a political argument. But shit, Obama hasn't been in office more than five minutes, so far he has done everything he said he would in his campaign, this is shocking behaviour to the Republicans. All they can come up with is to try to block his every move, even if it sinks the whole country, all they care about is making him fail by noncooperation so they can say "see he failed" , are these guys actually Americans, whats up with that? Thank God they DIDN'T win, their agenda seems to be to destroy the country not help us all go forward. Poor losers, they don't have the guts to pitch in and help get us out of the mess they put us in in the first place. And ya know I sell more pickups at the burger shop than I ever did anyplace else :-) I was gonna sell WMDbuckers but no one could ever find any :-)
                  Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Lets not degenerate into name calling OK? Be nice and I'll slip ya a freebie burger at the shop....just ask for Possum :-)
                    Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Originally posted by Possum View Post
                      Lets not degenerate into name calling OK? Be nice and I'll slip ya a freebie burger at the shop....just ask for Possum :-)
                      Yeah, but I ask ya, is our children learning? Do they be able to spell "potatoe"?

Am they getting that burger? Can't leave them hungry! No lord!

OK I'm finished.... hey Wade and Wolfe, where did you go?

Comment

OK I'm finished.... hey Wade and Wolfe, where did you go?
                        They're putting food on their families.

Comment

They started a new company called Wolfe Eat The Nite, or was it the Nite of the Wolfe, not sure which. All I know is they both eat too many burgers....
                          Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

How about the Gasbucker or oilbucker The price will always go up and sales will never slow down even if you have a full reserve and more than you can sell they will still go up in value

Comment

Originally posted by Possum View Post
                              All they can come up with is to try to block his every move, even if it sinks the whole country, all they care about is making him fail by noncooperation so they can say "see he failed"
                              This is standard Italian political behaviour for the last sixty years and the only reason for no goverment EVER lasted more than eighteen months (with the exception of Berlusconi 2001-2006). Then you wonder why the Mafia is still alive and kicking...
                              Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
                              Milano, Italy

Comment

re: political obstructionism
                                Originally posted by LtKojak View Post
                                This is standard Italian political behaviour for the last sixty years and the only reason for no goverment EVER lasted more than eighteen months (with the exception of Berlusconi 2001-2006). Then you wonder why the Mafia is still alive and kicking...
                                hmm.

That helps explain the long difficult unification of Italy in ~1820-1870.
                                It didn't really catch on until a majority spoke Dante's Italian -- and that
                                had to be imposed by economics and force.

-drh
                                "Det var helt Texas" is written Nowegian meaning "that's totally Texas." When spoken, it means "that's crazy."

Comment

Working...
                                X