How to build a Dual amp, reverb channel switcher?Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to build a Dual amp, reverb channel switcher?Help

First off Hello to everyone out there on the boards. I'm new to this forumand a novice at electronics.
    So far i've managed to change pickups in and out of a few guiatars and change a few pots in guitars as well.So I'm definetley a novice. Trying to learn to read skematics, but not going so well with that. Eventually i want to be able to build my own stereo delay some day. I get exciterd just thinking about taking on such a challenging task.
    Anyhow I have a stereo setup with 2 Peavey classic 30's. I want to make a channel switcher that will change both amps channels and turn on or off the reverb on both amps simultaneously. One switch for the channel switching and one for the reverbs on off switching. I've tryed buying a Big Shot Channel switcher that didn't work, it only turned the reverb on and off on the amps. So I'm tired of spending $$$ on pedals that aren't working. I 'm not very good a reading skematics, but may be able to understand simple ones. I'm currently thinking of hacking my Peavey footswitch and adding a extra cable hardwired to the pedal and see if that would work. I would rather build a nice box and do it right though. Anyone who can help me would be much appreciated.
Working...
X