Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P90 Questions

Hi guys,

this is my first post and hopefully I am at the right forums.

I build guitars which mainly using P90 pickups. Its LP JR copies and new model that inspired with Junior style. One Pickup and simple control. In coming months i will build LP special inspired (2 P90 and electronics)

I am doing full mahogany and ebony/Rosewood fretboard combination with thin finish either POlY or Nitro.

at the moment I am using giovanni from Korea and gibson P90/P100 for expensive build. for lesser expensive builds I am Ok with the sound, but for the expensive build I need new pickups since I am not happy with the sounds and our distributor would not imported due current exchange rate.

So anyone can recommend me P90 builder who can work on with my guitar building? To be honest, we still small and we still have a lot of to learn from anybody. We want to upgrade our knowledge specially for pickup.

any input would be appreciated

Btw I live in far east, In Jakarta, Indonesia to be exact.

Regards
    Imam

Hello Imam,

Welcome to the forum. I can wind you a P90 with a cost less than a branded one. I just don't know how much the cost of shipping it to you from my place will be. I come from the Philippines, by the way. We are practically neighbors.

Ruel

Comment

Working...
    X