Park G10R schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park G10R schematic

I'm looking for Park G10R schematic. This is a small guitar amp designed by Marshall but manufactured in Korea.

Mark

Hey,I have one of those and will check to see when I get home if I can find it. Good sounding little amp and I use it a good bit for practise and fixing amps. Does it have a problem as those things are pretty simple. TDA 2030 or 40 and that's about all that goes wrong.
    KB

Comment

Actually, there was a little problem caused by headphones jack (already fixed). Now I would like to extend the amp with Line output and possibly with an effect loop. That's why I would like to see the schematic. Is it true that other models of this amp have already line output and effect loop?

Mark

Comment

Here ya go. My amp doesn't have loop or lione out but a line out will be pretty simple. Just a 2.2k resistor from speaker out to ground. Loop will depend on what your after. That schemo was from a scan of a Marshall book compliments from Enzo. If you can't read anything let me know and I'll shoot you the values.
        Attached Files
        KB

Comment

Thanks. It seems that line out in other similar Marshall amps is implemented as resistor divider 22k/2k2 from speaker to the ground. But instead of adding line out jack, I added effects loop - just before input capacitor of TDA2030. And it works - both as effect loop and as line out (when "effect send" jack is used).

Thanks again,
          Mark

Comment

Noisy pots

Hi there,

I have one of these amps as well and no doubt they are great little amps. Im having a problem with both the gain knobs and Treble knobs. They seem to emit a noisy sound when turned. Tried to clean it with contact cleaner but to no avail. Wondering whethe I can get replacement knobs and basically need to know the impedance rating for the knobs. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadyuzamir View Post
              ...Tried to clean it with contact cleaner but to no avail. Wondering whethe I can get replacement knobs and basically need to know the impedance rating for the knobs. Any suggestions?
              You probably should start a new thread with this question, but here are a few ideas.

Try cleaning the pots with the highest quality control cleaner that you can get, like Caig Deoxit. Spray it into any opening you find on the back side of the pot and then turn the knob back and forth a few times to work it in.

If they still make noise, you will need to replace them. The value is usually printed somewhere on the case, something like 50KA or 25KB.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Mr Amp Kat, could you email the schematic to me as I can't seem to download it. my email is ahmadyuzamir@gmail.com Would really appreciate it...

Comment

Does the schematic not open if you click on it?
                    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Behringer amp breakdowns and questions for Enzo

Hey Enzo,

I figured I would ask you about this brand since you do the repairs on so many different brands of amps.

I have been reading alot about the Behringer tube amps and see alot of breakdowns and wanted to ask what you run into most on the Behringer line problems in the breakdowns?

reason I ask is thant I am interested in getting the model 6262 which is a copy of a peavey 5150 II. I believe these are all China made so I would guess quality is subpar maybe. The youtube clips of the 6262 sure sound good though for the Behringer.

333-XL is a JS XXX peavey copy
                      6260 is the Peavey 5150 copy and the 6262 is a 5150 II copy.

I wonder how Behringer pulled this off?

Peavey getting some paybacks for ripping off Soldano maybe?

Thanks

Dave

Comment

Everybody thinks everything is a copy of something. The EVH 5150-3 from Fender is a hell of a lot closer to the PV product than any of these Behringers. People see a cosmetic resemblance and decide the innards are the same.

Behringer might want you to think that, based on the success of the PV line, but they are not copies.

Answer yourself this: you have seen LOTS of Behringer breakdowns? What do we have here, maybe half a dozen reports? I don't remember more than 10 threads. And how many of them were the amp's fault? As opposed to a tube going south and burning something up? But however many reports ther are, how many amps have they sold? 10 amps out of 20 would be something serious. 10 amps out of 10,000 is nothing. Problems are always over-represented online. No one goes on a repair forum to say their amp works like it should and they don;t need any help for anything.

I see the same things wrong with the Behringers that I see everywhere else. Other than tube related stuff, I see cracked solder, broken jacks or controls, the occasional burnt Molex pin. (Believe me, Behringer ain;t alone on those.) DO I think a PV is a better amp? Yes. Is ther any consistent failure on the Behringer amps I can point to? No.
                        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hey Enzo,

Thanks for the quick reply. Reason I had mentioned so many breakdowns were due to online threads that I did a search for but also two music stores in my area that at one time sold Behringer brand but discontinued carrying them. When I ask both stores why they stopped selling the Behringer line they replied the same answer, too many failure rates in the products.

I have tried Behringer stuff in those music stores in the past and the product seems good but I suppose the reliability may be from who manufactured the product for Behringer. I know that in China and Malaysia they have different levels of quality control and that can factor failure rate like with the solder process. Other factors to like machine part install as opposed to good ol human labor installing electronics.

The price on Behringer is outstanding though, too bad we cannot get those prices on Peavey and other brands.

Lately it seems that prices on most guitar gear, parts and pickups have gotten much more expensive. I thought in a recession that prices would fall a bit but not so far.

Thanks

Dave.

Comment

Behringer makes their own stuff. They own and operate the factory campus in CHina. SOmewhere on this web site, down in the Lobby section i think, someone posted a link to a movie about it. Try searching for that.

Comment

Hi
                              I am new to this forum. Stumbled upon it looking for a Park g10 schematic. Followed this post and downloaded the pdf from Amp Kat. Many thanks, hope you dont mind

I just got to dust off my fault finding knowledge form yester year!
                              Thanks

Trodnav

Comment

Working...
                              X