Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCB Board PRRI

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to obtain an unpopulated PCD board for a Princeton Reverb Reissue?

Thanks,

FFM

Pretty unlikely. If fender has them, they would be in stocks at their factories. If they were willing to sell one, it would take a long time to get.

SO CALL Fender an ask if they are available. And if so what part number would you have to order, and what would list price be? If they are available, then any Fender dealer can order one for you.

Did you plan to build one, or are you trying to repair one that doesn;t work?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I wouldlike to populate a board with hi end components and replace the original one. I guess I could doi it with a boutique board builder, but how has one?

Thanks,

FFM

Comment

Turretboards.com.

It would be better to use an eyelet board/turret board as you'll have greater flexibility with parts...coupling caps and filter caps may be rather small on the PCB board, so "hi end"/bigger components may not fit easily.

Search pictures of BF Princeton Reverbs and pay attention to routing of wires & layout.

You'll probably need to change pots & jacks too, it's a relatively big job, I wouldn't really recommend it for a new/nearly new amp, especially if still under warranty. Retube, bias & maybe speaker options would be first port of call.

Comment

Working...
        X