Need schematic for Ampeg SVT-15T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need schematic for Ampeg SVT-15T

Help! I'm trying to locate a schematic for an older model Ampeg combo bass amp. It is the SVT-15T. No tubes, the "T" must stand for transistor. I contacted LOUD technologies and they told me that they didn't have anything on that model since it was older. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Ack! Need this one too.

Comment

I read on another forum somewhere that one person got the answer from Loud that they did not have this schematic. However, somewhere on that post another person said that they contacted Loud and got the schematic. Not sure really if this is any help as I am not sure if you have tried to contact them yet, but just saying.
      When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Never hurts to ask. AMpeg was an old company. SLM bought the name and whatever assets in 1986. ANy files from the original AMpeg that did not make the trip won't be in company files. Same thing again in 2005 when Loud bought the brand from SLM. They got the files and assets from SLM, but any that got lost in the shuffle won't be available from them.

And we sometimes find that a CSR at Loud might not realize that the schematic for the XYZ120 amp also contains the XYZ60. SO when someone calls for the XYZ60, they can't find it in their index, even though it is there. They may learn those details over time, but I have run into that for people a number of times.

And then there was that mysterious period when they were making them in Korea or VietNam or someplace, and no one seems to have documentation on those.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
        X