fender ultra chorus volume problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fender ultra chorus volume problem

hi. i have an old fender ultra chorus that worked well until yesterday when all of a sudden, the output of the clean channel became very very low. i know it still has some output because i turned the chorus effect on and heard some output. the drive channel's volume, however, is perfectly fine. has anyone had the same problem before? i hope you can help me figure this out. thanks.

I think these amps use one speaker for chorus and the other speaker for dry. Did you test both speakers?

Comment

they seem to be fine. i turned the volume all the way to 10 and it was as loud as it used to be at around 1-2. i hope it's just a bad volume pot. what do you think it could be?

Comment

Ok does it sound weak and thin or distorted ? Do you hear anything when you turn the volume pot? If you hit a open E real hard on your guitar what does it sound like?

Comment

it worked fine for a few minutes yesterday but the problem returned as soon as i started messing with the potentiometers. i'll try cleaning all the pots first, i suppose

Comment

Working...
          X