samick system 244 schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samick system 244 schematic

it me again dose anyone have a schematic of the preamp and master of a samick sys 244 mixer and possibly the power supply.i have obtained one of these and am trying to restore it to normal .if so e-maill to kid286@juno.com send in pdf format thanks billg

Did you contact Samick and ask if they could send it to you?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

samick sys244 mixer

enzeo.yes i did they said they had none and had discontinued this unit back in 2000.had no parts either.i have figured out the power requirments,and have powered up the board,there are two chanels out.if i cannot get a schematic i will draw out one.

Comment

Two dead input channels?

Look for op amps failed. Is this one board or are there channel strips? Strips is easier.

I'd look at any op amps that look associated with the channels. if the channels are side by side, that might mean an IC was shared by the two channels and the one IC is killing them both. Feel them, hot ICs are usually bad. Check pins 1 and 7 for DC offsets.

SOmetimes they decouple channels with like 10 ohm or 100 ohm resistors to the power rails. A bad IC on a channel could also take out such a resistor. If power rails to the ICs are missing, follow traces and see if there are any low value resistors in series thart are burnt open.

I don;t remember if Samick liked to put discrete transistor input stages to the mic inputs. If so check for bad xstrs.

And of course, if there are insert jacks on the channels, the cutout contacts on them are immediately suspect.

And more than anything, I find open sliders are maybe the most common reason for loss of a channel.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Please. I need the schematic diagram of the apparatus Samick-244. If somebody can help me I will be grateful. Thank you.

Comment

I have received a 244 schematic. If you still need one let me know. I would like to get the replacement parts for the eq controls on the input channel. I have some that are bad.
            All the best,

Comment

diagram samick system 244

Originally posted by marksullivan View Post
              I have received a 244 schematic. If you still need one let me know. I would like to get the replacement parts for the eq controls on the input channel. I have some that are bad.
              All the best,
              HOLA. My name ISAIAH. I urgently need the diagram samick system 244. I look a few months ago and I can not, I ask for fafor if I could send you re so grateful. well my mail is: isaiasva@gmail.com

Comment

Samick 244 power supply

Originally posted by Bill Guthke View Post
                i have figured out the power requirements, and have powered up the board.
                June 25, 2012 .... 12:06 am

I would very much like to hear about the power supply for the PA system 244, 24 channel mixer board. I too, have this same board but need to know what kind of power supply it needs. I'd like to buy one if I could find one, but could probably build one if I knew the requirements of the board. If you've got the unit powered up & running, I would be grateful if you would tell me how you did it.
                Don't know how you'd do that exactly as I'm new here. Peace, MikeL

Comment

Working...
                X