PV Studio Chorus 210

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PV Studio Chorus 210

Peavey hasn't got back with me in a few days on this, so if anyone has a PDF print on this chassis that would help greatly. Also looking for one for an XR-500.....its been screwed with and I'm sure the output devices are not correct.
    The farmer takes a wife, the barber takes a pole....

My XR500 has a 260C power amp on the back, how about yours? And there are a couple versions of the 260C.

Is your Studio CHorus 210 the 1988 or the 1990 version?
    Attached Files
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

The 210 amp is the later 90s teal/blk panel one. The XR500 is series 260c. I put it back together pending customer hem/haw so If/when I take it back apart I'll find a pcb revision. The main thing I was worried about on that is the outputs are not original and I wasnt to see what's s'posed to be there before I spec a replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtr_tech View Post
        The main thing I was worried about on that is the outputs are not original and I wasnt to see what's s'posed to be there before I spec a replacement.
        Wanted that is....swimmin' pools....movie stars. Looks like they *were* original. I didn't think the were using RCA parts that late in the game. All the shitty resoldering on the pcb got me thinking someone had replaced the outputs with whatever *looked* like what came out. Its happened.....

Comment

OK, then take THIS...

And you probably already have it, but here is a file of PV's transistor cress ref.
          Attached Files
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Groovy....that sets me up. Mad props brah

Comment

Working...
            X