not music related at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not music related at all

I'm trying to repair a plasma tv set and have a problem. I need equivalents or the source for these components:
    ERZVRE0621 (a "ceramic-capacitor-like" zener diode)
    and MIP 3E30MPSCF (an IC, picture attached)
    Thank you.
    Attached Files

I don't know what they are. Do you already have the schematic or service manual? If not, then Sams Photofact has been the mainstay of the TV repair industry for decades.

http://www.samswebsite.com/photofact/pf_search.asp

PLus most TV manufacturers publish their own documentation. SO if it is a Toshiba or Sanyo or whatever, go to their web site and look for support. There are parts suppliers that can provide custom and OEM parts in most cases.

What is your brand and model?

That MIP chip looks like a transistor array.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Yes I have a schem. I had to pay for it but they have it "all"
      http://www.getmanual.com/index.php
      It is a Panasonic TH-37PX80EA a nice tv set and it is just maybe four months old.

>go to their web site and look for support. There are parts suppliers that can provide custom and OEM parts in most cases.

That's a very good idea.

Comment

google "panasonic parts" and you will get links to both Panasonic themselves as well as aftermarket suppliers.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I will do that, thank you

Comment

They wouldn't sell me just the parts, but the whole PCB (power) board. No problem, the set is now working ok!
            Sometimes I wish that could be done with some amps, just change the whole board...

Comment

Working...
            X