No announcement yet.

Marshall Lead 12 Head tube conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very, very much for your time RogerWilco99. I asked you for the pics of the PCB because I must design the board from the scratch based in the schematic diagram and them would be very useful for this job, but you have exceeded my expectations already.

I hope my english would be understandable

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by lampaculos View Post
      Thank you very, very much for your time RogerWilco99. I asked you for the pics of the PCB because I must design the board from the scratch based in the schematic diagram and them would be very useful for this job, but you have exceeded my expectations already.

I hope my english would be understandable

Best regards
      Okay, I've got a couple of pictures of the circuit board from my 5005 Micro Stack. The circuit boards are the same for both (barring revisions).

I have also made a couple of JPGs of the chassis measured drawing for building an aluminium chassis. It has all the controls, inputs, outputs, that the original has. I'm going to have a custom chassis made at some ponit. Then have a custom cabinet made for it.

I have attached the drawings (decimal and fraction).

Here are the links to the circuit board pictures.
      Lead 12 Circuit Board Top
      Lead 12 Circuit Board Bottom

Let me know if you need any other info.

Cheers,
      Bruce
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Bruce, now I have enough info to build the replica version. Thank you so much.

Comment

Any pics of the Combo?

Hi Bruce et al - I have a Lead 12 combo too, and I love the idea of "tubing" it...do you have any pics of the combo version with the tube mod? Would love to see it, maybe give it a try myself...I'm handy! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by olddawg View Post
            Here's an 18 watt plexi schematic and layout. I'm making something like this for my Marshall Lead 100 Mosfet cab.
            I think this SLIII layout is a bit off. There seems to be a few mistakes on V1 p6 for the Vol Tone circuit. Do you have a trinity? Would be great to see a modded lead12. I too have one that I would mod out. Take a few pics and post when you can.

Comment

Working...
            X