Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Pickup Maker's forum showcase. Please read first!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Pickup Maker's forum showcase. Please read first!

The Pickup Maker's Forum has existed for almost ten years, and represents many talents and abilities, from beginner hobbyists to full time commercial pickup makers and luthiers. Please enjoy the samplings of various members in this Showcase, and support their work in the pursuit of ultimate tone!

VISITOR RULES
    Enjoy viewing the talents of the forum members, comments have been disabled, this is a gallery for viewing only.

SUBMISSION RULES
    You may post up to 3 product videos, audio clips, print ads or magazine articles; pickups must be work of your own making. Only 3 items may be up at one time. Each thread will have only one post; replies have been disabled. You may rotate products in and out, ask the moderator to remove old posts if you want to update you showing.

The showcase is a fully moderated forum; all posts must be approved by a moderator before they will appear in the forum.
    You may post a link to your website if you sell products commercially and the link is not in your member signature. In order to post, you'll need to be a member of the Pickup Makers user group. To become a member, go to your User CP and click "Group Memberships."
    Amateurs and professionals are all wecome!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
    All you need to do is "start a new thread." Put ALL your Showcase entries into that ONE thread, do not make 3 threads. YouTube videos can be embedded by simply copying the url from your web browser while the video is playing and paste it into your thread text. Audio clips can be a URL link or managed as attachments. Photos as attachments. When you are finished "submit" as you normally would a new thread. This will notify the moderators to check your entry then they will approve it once its checked over. Pretty simple reallly.....
    Last edited by Possum; 06-04-2009, 12:21 AM.
    http://www.SDpickups.com
    Stephens Design Pickups

Adding Video Links!

I'll be approving the posts from now on, so if you have any questions, send me a PM.

When adding video links, please use the "Insert Video" button in the tool bar above. It looks like a film strip:

Then paste your video URL into the next box:

It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
    www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Just a note to people who wanted to join the Pickup Maker's Group. I didn't realize that I had to approve people, and didn't know where that was! I also didn't get a notification of any kind.

But if you have been waiting, it's now been taken care of.
      It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
      www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Just Checking... is anyone maintaining this?
        -tb

"If you're the only person I irritate with my choice of words today I'll be surprised" Chuck H.

Comment

Just Checking... is anyone maintaining this?
          The category restrictions, make it cumbersome and hard to use.
          So it just sits here, as is!
          Some changes may be needed and in order?
          My two cents.
          T
          "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
          Terry

Comment

Working...
          X