Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Echoplex ep3 problem

HI
    I bought a ep-3 a month ago and it has some problem.
    It's a mint codidtion ep 3 and echo works well.
    but the problems are if I place a switch to sound on sound position
    I can't hear any recorded sound I played previously and SOS also cannot hear.
    I just can hear I 'm palying now.(but it was not recorded on the tape)
    echo on /off switch isn't woeks well. I cannot not turn off the echo function with foot switch.

summary of symptoms(Again, Echo works really well )

1. playback : cannot hear the recorded loop
    2. s.o.s: cannot hear any recorded sound on the track.
    3. echo on/off switch: cannot turn off the echo with foot switch.
    foot switch works well when i put it in to record / playback. so i guess no problem with foot switch).

I look foward to hear some advice for this problem.

Thank you

I have an EP-3 that has this same problem!!! when I switch to SOS I hear no previously recorded material. but if I connect a footswitch to the Playback jack and push the switch I hear the previously recorded material.
    I wonder if... we both have a short at the switch??? check your Playback Jack and make sure the connections are soldered good, trace the wires connected to it and make sure they are soldered good at the other end.
    Just to test.... if you plug the cable going to your amp into the Echo/Off Jack do you get Just Delay???
    We will figure this one out

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysmisternoise View Post
      I have an EP-3 that has this same problem!!! when I switch to SOS I hear no previously recorded material. but if I connect a footswitch to the Playback jack and push the switch I hear the previously recorded material.
      I wonder if... we both have a short at the switch??? check your Playback Jack and make sure the connections are soldered good, trace the wires connected to it and make sure they are soldered good at the other end.
      Just to test.... if you plug the cable going to your amp into the Echo/Off Jack do you get Just Delay???
      We will figure this one out
      Hi
      Do you mean put the footswitch into Playback jack and then switch the Echo/SOS selcetor to SOS position
      or push the foot switch to turn off the record lamp?
      I'm little bit confused.
      Becuase I failed to get the sound I played previously when I turn off the record lamp with foot switch .
      Also can you turn off the echo using foot switch?

Anwyway I'll check whether I can get the echo or not when I put a guitar cable into echo on/off jack..

It seems not easy but let's fiure it out toghether..

Comment

Working...
      X