Schematic request vox vt30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schematic request vox vt30

I need a schematic for a new vox vt-30 modeling amp ,,thnx EMAIL GEOBREND@VERIZON.NET

What is wrong with yours? This amp is full of DSP stuff with a tube thrown in for good looks. Tube running on low voltage.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

hi Enzo I have a recurring problem with mine and I haven't been able to find a scheme either but cap 14 which is a .47 25V cap keeps blowing up...I put in a 1 uF at 50V and it lasted a couple months but then blew again...any ideas thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by ammscray View Post
        hi Enzo I have a recurring problem with mine and I haven't been able to find a scheme either but cap 14 which is a .47 25V cap keeps blowing up...I put in a 1 uF at 50V and it lasted a couple months but then blew again...any ideas thanks in advance!
        Herewith service manual.
        Attached Files

Comment

Vox 30VT

Care to enlighten us on what the capacitor in question does.
          What it is connected to.
          The schematic provided shows C14 as a 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor.
          It attaches to IC2, pin 4, which is at -15Vdc.
          This does not appear to be the one that you are refering to.

Comment

thanks for the scheme Doctor!

the .47 electrolytic was the stock value in this amp for cap 14

I'm a tube guy don't normally work on solid state...is this some kind of suppression cap for the IC? Maybe I should change out the chip...strange thing is when I replaced the cap the amp worked fine for a couple months

thanks for the responses gents

Comment

The schematic is NOT for the new VT30, It is for the AdVT30 different amp different output chip and feature set. Some of the information is the same same some is different. So be careful.

Comment

Working...
              X