Cab for a Sunn...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cab for a Sunn...

I recently purchased a Sunn Beta Bass head and I'm looking into buying a cab for it. The amp is 300 watts & 4 ohms. I basically need something for live shows that has a punchy tone suited for heavier experimental-type music. I checked the 'local' music store (40 miles away) but they had a very limited selection. Any suggestions?

Also, does anyone know of a compatible footswitch for switching channels mid-song? Thanks!

The Beta Bass amps are rated at 100 Watts RMS. Just about any 4 ohm bass cabinet will work. The footswitch is hard to come by, your best bet is to look on ebay. Go over to the Sunn Discussion Page and search for 'Beta footswitch'. There is a post over there on how to build one and replace the connector if you don't want to go to the trouble to get a compatible connector.
    WARNING! Musical Instrument amplifiers contain lethal voltages and can retain them even when unplugged. Refer service to qualified personnel.
    REMEMBER: Everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school !

Comment

Thanks, I just don't want to risk damaging the speakers or anything like that.

Comment

Working...
      X