Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tolex Alternative

Hi All.
    Anyone ever not used stick on Tolex? Ive got customer who has someTolex lookalike but its not for glueing (?) It has to be stapled on with coloured staples. (Thats not a problem for me as I work in that industry) Any thoughts or disadvantages?
    Thanks.

Does it seem durable? That would be my only concern.

Originally posted by a1terrier View Post
    It has to be stapled on with coloured staples. (Thats not a problem for me as I work in that industry)
    Thanks.
    And what industry is that? The coloured staple industry?
    In the future I invented time travel.

Comment

Thanks Cminor. Got some samples today and they both seem fine. Quite a few colour choices as well. Amp is not going to be used outside home so shouldnt be any damage to it in the future. Detail is like Marshall covering. My customer has also got a very heavy duty spray on adhesive which I might try out. (Its only £2.50 for a big can). And yes I am in the coloured staple industry over here. Mainly sell galvanised/silver coloured staples but also sell coloured ones into furniture manufacturers this side of the pond, and we have a distributor over your side.

Comment

Originally posted by a1terrier View Post
        And yes I am in the coloured staple industry over here. Mainly sell galvanised/silver coloured staples but also sell coloured ones into furniture manufacturers this side of the pond, and we have a distributor over your side.
        and I was just trying to be funny! I didn't know there *was* a coloured staple industry, but hey, if there's a demand then someone's bound to make it.

Have fun stapling that tolex on . It's gotta be better than gluing that stuff on. I despise that job.
        In the future I invented time travel.

Comment

No problem cminor. It earns me a very good living

Comment

Working...
          X