Vox AC100CP head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vox AC100CP head

Korg's not getting back with me.....anyone have the schemo for this chassis on file? The guy's hot for it and I need to see how they're doing what in the front end.
    The farmer takes a wife, the barber takes a pole....

It was too big to attach here. SO I posted it over in the Enzo gallery at ampix - Home
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Sweetness....I don't know how you get away with all this online help on dial-up.

Comment

Um... I used to be on dial up, but I got the DSL connection some time ago.

SO I can drop over to Korg, download the file and then repost it here in a matter of minutes, leaving plently of time to look at naked cheerleaders.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I see.....last I knew you were on dialup. Well then....welcome to the interweb

Comment

Thanks. Down or uploading a 4 meg file takes longer than my lunch hour on a dial up. At 250k per second or whatever, things move right along.

Comment

Working...
            X