Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Korg SR-120 Rhythm Machine Schematic.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korg SR-120 Rhythm Machine Schematic.....

Any of you old warhorses have this layin' around? Will pay for a dupe. Thanks!
    John R. Frondelli
    dBm Pro Audio Services, New York, NY

"Mediocre is the new 'Good' "

Ah, foo. I looked in my documentation inventory and it lists Korg SR. Went to the warehouse and found it. Unfortunately, that is the Wavestation SR. Not quite what you need.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks anyway buddy. This one I just CANNOT find, even in all of the old Univox/Marshall/Korg schematics I have from the early 80's!
      John R. Frondelli

Comment

I never go there, but I have friends who frequent various amalog synth forums as well as ancient effects forums. Maybe someone there...

And we tend to think of Korg as Korg USA, and it is not in the dealer data base there, but there is also the real Korg in Japan. ANy chance of getting some information from that source?
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

The people at Korg are all good, old friends of mine for years. They have tried to chase this one down for me. Apparently, Keio Electronics (Korg Japan) didn't maintain a library of really old stuff. I DO have LOTS of old Korg and Univox schematics from when I had my own shop in 1980-83 and was authorized by them, but this one just cannot be found. I've even polled the many other service centers I have friends at, and NADA!!!

Guess we can't fix 'em all, right?
          John R. Frondelli

Comment

I think I fix half the stuff with zen.

Burn some incense and BE the machine.

Comment

Working...
            X