• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer pmp3000 will not sound through both mains

I have an amplification selector that starts with MAIN L - MAIN R
    Then the next one has a selector for .............. MON1 - MONO
    The final choice is..................................... BRIDGED AMP MODE

The first one is supposed to allow you to hook up 2 PA speakers and hear one on the left and One on the right. The problem is that all I hear is music, and voices on the "Main R" side.
    The only time the other speaker can be heard is when you switch the selector swith to MON1-MONO or God forbid "BRIDGED AMP MODE" which I do not think yuou are supposed to do this.. Any suggestions or Ideas for why this is not working woul really help....and YES I have turned the pan switch back and forth to see and that does nothing,,,,(I got this from another reply to someone).......I need this for my church immediately so if you have a way that i can fix this right away - I do noi know if this will help somehow but I will try anyhingk-=!!!!!!

John
    ajwestbury@sbcglobal.com
    Last edited by jackieblack; 08-18-2009, 09:50 PM.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I responded where you posted it in another section.

Welcome to the forum, but please, it is not necessary to post the same thing multiple times.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I replied to you earlier but please check this out

I was about to just start using this as MONO/ MONITOR because is actually used both speakers and it was loud enough. Then I checked out the Behringer website where it was suggesting using Eurolive 1800X's (2) and Eurolive 1200's on top of that. These are supposed to be used with the mains R & L amp selection and they total a whole bunch more than what I have. Now if you read my other response I am sure you figured out that even when I hooked this thing up to an external amp (guitar amp) with the top outputs, I barely got anything-and this is full blast!!!!
      What are my options? What can I do? I wanted this unit for a long time and then bought it used and now I feel like there was something I should have know beforehand. BUT what are my options if I want to keep it?

Comment

Working...
      X