Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what the "tiny terror" circuit is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Voltage chart already available? Can you send me a copy, please. Thanks in advance. Ivan

Comment

• Well, since you're posting at the end of this thread I think you need to know that it is the longest TT thread on this forum. Pretty much any comprehensive and accurate information about the TT that can be had here is probably in this thread. So... If you didn't see it here, you may not get it now. Since we're not really a gear head type forum there may not even be any regular posters that own a TT! But there IS an Orange amps forum and I'll bet the TT gets discussed a lot. The voltages you want are probably in there somewhere. Here's a link:

https://forum.orangeamps.com/viewforum.php?f=5
      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

• Voltage chart of OTT

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
        Well, since you're posting at the end of this thread I think you need to know that it is the longest TT thread on this forum. Pretty much any comprehensive and accurate information about the TT that can be had here is probably in this thread. So... If you didn't see it here, you may not get it now. Since we're not really a gear head type forum there may not even be any regular posters that own a TT! But there IS an Orange amps forum and I'll bet the TT gets discussed a lot. The voltages you want are probably in there somewhere. Here's a link:

https://forum.orangeamps.com/viewforum.php?f=5
        Thanks Chuck H. I'll try there.

Comment

Working...
        X