Rogue GS-100R Schematic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogue GS-100R Schematic?

Yes, I know - it's a bargain basement "house brand" amp from Musician's Friend, and probably too cheap and low performance to bother fixing.

Don't get me started. 8-)

But I'm caught in a situation where I have to fix one, and I don't want to take the time to trace it all out if there is any info available.

Anyone know where schematics can be exhumed?
    Amazing!! Who would ever have guessed that someone who villified the evil rich people would begin happily accepting their millions in speaking fees!

Oh, wait! That sounds familiar, somehow.

Seems to me I repairs one of their little PA systems a long time ago. I called MF and asked after schematics, and of course the sales type on the phone knew nothing, but he did refer me to someone, but it was someone I could not call at the time or something, so I just fixed it without. As I recall, it was a blown power amp, and I usually don;t need schematics for that. Can't hurt to call them.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Thanks, Enzo. I did call them. The problem is that Musician's Friend is a sales company, not a manufacturer. I'm relatively skilled at ferreting out who really does what in corporate labyrinths, and I did work my way into what passes for tech support, but I'm sure that they actually do have no clue about it.

Some electroarcheology reveals that the amp was designed for Musician's Friend by the Korean firm Hana Electronics Ltd. in January 2000. There's no data on line from Hana, either, and although it's tempting to go ferreting around in Hana, I decided that it couldn't be all that bad just to dig in.

Thanks for looking!
      Amazing!! Who would ever have guessed that someone who villified the evil rich people would begin happily accepting their millions in speaking fees!

Oh, wait! That sounds familiar, somehow.

Comment

Working...
      X