Where to get hardware for 5E3 cab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get hardware for 5E3 cab?

Where can I get the necessary hardware to hold the baffle, rear panels, and speaker for a 5E3 cab?

Also the best place for a brown leather handle and the hardware to hold it in place.

I would like to stay close to the look of the original hardware.

Links appreciated

Thanks in advance,

V

There are loads of places but I bought some stuff from Mojo Musical Supply
    Mojo Musical Supply » Vintage Musical Supply Parts for Amplifiers & Guitars

They seems reasonably priced and post out pretty quickly. I'm in Australia and had the parts inside a week.

Comment

Yes since posting my question I found what I need at Mojo and Hoffman Amps.

Still looking for a place to buy a good leather handle. heard the Mojo handles were cheesy and the picture of the Hoffman handles is too small to tell if they're any good.

Comment

I have had good luck with these guys. I bought hardware for several of my blackface Fender amps for my Marshalls and everything so far has looked original.

Antique Electronic Supply

Comment

Originally posted by vjf View Post

Still looking for a place to buy a good leather handle. heard the Mojo handles were cheesy and the picture of the Hoffman handles is too small to tell if they're any good.
          These guys have them listed as well at $9.99
          Fender Vintage brown leather strap handle

I think you can still get them through Fender as well. Warpdrive music have them listed through Amazon at $15.00 in original Fender packaging.

Comment

Originally posted by Backbeat View Post
            I think you can still get them through Fender as well. Warpdrive music have them listed through Amazon at $15.00 in original Fender packaging.
            Yep...gonna get my local guitar shop to order me the handle from Fender

Comment

yep you can get then through Fender (and they are more expensive than their normal black plastic and steel straps).
              Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Comment

Originally posted by vjf View Post
                Still looking for a place to buy a good leather handle. heard the Mojo handles were cheesy.... .
                Who ever said that doesn't know what they are talking about.
                I'd be willing to bet they are the same manufacturer as used by Fender too.
                Bruce

Mission Amps
                Denver, CO. 80022
                www.missionamps.com
                303-955-2412

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce / Mission Amps View Post
                  Who ever said that doesn't know what they are talking about.
                  I'd be willing to bet they are the same manufacturer as used by Fender too.
                  Bruce you're right.

Went to my local guitar shop to order the Fender handle and he had the Mojo handle in stock. Looked good to me so I bought it.

Comment

Working...
                  X