Any current info on GJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a shame GJ isn't ran better.
    They have a good selection, and good prices, but with all the horror stories.
    I've been afraid to order from them.
    We sure need some more reliable Parts suppliers, that we can afford.
    Terry
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

• So is it safe to go in the water now?
      Has anyone bought anything there lately?
      T
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

• They've changed their P90 bobbins. They sell a 50mm with a textured top and a big triangular gap in the bottom edge for the lead instead of just a hole or nothing at all.

This is what I hate about this business -- can't rely on a vendor for the same parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zhangliqun View Post
          They've changed their P90 bobbins. They sell a 50mm with a textured top and a big triangular gap in the bottom edge for the lead instead of just a hole or nothing at all.

This is what I hate about this business -- can't rely on a vendor for the same parts.
          Are you talking about the hole you break the start wire through?
          A lot of the non-vintage humbucker bobbins now just have a round notch.
          Terry
          Last edited by big_teee; 02-13-2011, 01:49 AM.
          Terry

Comment

Working...
          X