Hh bass amp 100watt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hh bass amp 100watt

Hi can anyone help, I need a schematic for a HH BASS AMP, its a 100 WATT head. The preamp is faulty as it has been robbed for parts at some point during its life, I think they were made during the seventies. I have attached a pic of the pre-amp board, any help is very much appreciated, thanks in advance
    Attached Files

What model? VS Bassamp perhaps?

http://www.hadton.com/fdp/HH/HH_Bassamp_Schematic.jpg

Judging by the label it likely isn't the one, though (Yours is AS00016 while this one is for AC00015).

Try:
    MAJ Electronic

Comment

This is the one, the AS00016 board is shown on the right hand side of the schematic, thank you very much.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by JoeBaker; 09-11-2009, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Hi Joe,

I am new to this forum and just saw this post. I know it is a long time after you asked the question and hopefully you have an answer, but for what it's worth the pre-amp assembly in your photo is missing the Tone Correction module. This was a black sealed lump that was soldered onto the board.
        According to MAJ Electronics, HH never published a diagram for the module.
        However, MAJ produced their own version and are available directly from them.
        There was a similar Tone Correction Module for the VS Musician too.

I have a VS Bassamp and seem to remember a difference in the part number printed on the board from what was on the diagram, so i don't think you will have a problem with the replacement module.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Comment

Luckily, someone took the time to sketch what's inside one of those modules.

Comment

Working...
          X