Kustom I (Lead I ?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kustom I (Lead I ?)

Early-mid 70s tolex 1-12 combo job. Pwr amp is sorted out but there's issues in the front end. Print anyone?
    The farmer takes a wife, the barber takes a pole....

What is yer board number?

I got a bunch of them.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

PC5139 if I'm reading it correctly (shined a flashin'light under the pcb to get the # without removing the board).

Did they supply layouts as well? No printing on the component side of the pcb.

Comment

Correction....PC5129. Solder was blobbed on the 2. Removed the pcb just to verify.

Comment

Also has an "R5" below that number if that means anything. Dunno if its a revision....usually that is denoted by "rev.5".

Comment

Well here is the 5129, let me know if you need others.
            Attached Files
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Cool beans. Tose vary a bit from what I have here (this uses 2 1458s and a 741) but I think its close enough to track down the issue now that I see how they're doing things. No big deal anyway....just a rainy day project. If its gonna sit around it may as well operate correctly.....

Comment

Working...
              X