Bugera 333 XL 212 gives an extra buzz-sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugera 333 XL 212 gives an extra buzz-sound

Hi! I bought this amp couple a months ago. In last rehearsals it gave an extra buzz when bass knob was turnt to 7-8. This phenomenom happent in all channels. It was specially when I played G# from 6th 'E' string. Volume knob was somewhere 3-4. so It wasn't even near of the full power. Can anybody tell what's wrong here. I checked the bias and it was ok. The powertubes are EL34s. It certainly wasn't any vibrating sound from the cabs body..

Originally posted by K-Darth View Post
    Hi! I bought this amp couple a months ago. In last rehearsals it gave an extra buzz when bass knob was turnt to 7-8. This phenomenom happent in all channels. It was specially when I played G# from 6th 'E' string. Volume knob was somewhere 3-4. so It wasn't even near of the full power. Can anybody tell what's wrong here. I checked the bias and it was ok. The powertubes are EL34s. It certainly wasn't any vibrating sound from the cabs body..
    Have you tried an extension cabinet? These amps are not known for quality speakers. You may simply have a speaker going south. BTW, I just ordered a Bugera V22 for $270 with free shipping from Music 123. I figured for that price it will be a good platform to mod.

Comment

Originally posted by olddawg View Post
      Have you tried an extension cabinet? These amps are not known for quality speakers. You may simply have a speaker going south. BTW, I just ordered a Bugera V22 for $270 with free shipping from Music 123. I figured for that price it will be a good platform to mod.
      Hi! I tried couple of externals. No resolve. So it must be in tubes? Anyways, it still has warranty left so it went back to Germany. We'll see...
      Thanks anyway!

Comment

Working...
      X