• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egnater amp build seminar April 2014

The next Egnater AMP BUILDING SEMINAR is scheduled for
    Saturday April 26th and Sunday April 27th. By popular demand, we are
    expanding the session to TWO FULL DAYS.

Bruce Egnater ? Amp Building Seminar | The Detroit School of Rock and Pop Music®

Please email me at begnater@aol.com for details.

Bruce Egnater
    Last edited by Steve A.; 03-24-2014, 01:44 AM. Reason: I edited original post to reflect dates in 2014

verging on commercial use Bruce! Drop ship me an IE4 and I'll look the other way...

Comment

Deleted. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by bruce egnater View Post
        Deleted. Sorry.
        Bruce:

We welcome your posts here. I moved this thread to the "Flea Market" subforum where commercial posts are not only welcome but encouraged, and have taken the liberty to re-edit your original post with information in the reply that you deleted. [BTW I think that your seminar is more of an educational opportunity than a commercial endeavor for you.]

Steve Ahola

P.S. I purchased one of your original batch of Rebel 20's and I thought it was great that you guys sent me the information to do the FX loop mod myself several years after the fact. When I had the chassis open I was very impressed by all of the notes printed on the PCB to help a repairman troubleshoot the board or to adjust the bias. While many people dislike printed circuit boards I think that they do have certain advantages which you have utilized.
        Last edited by Steve A.; 03-24-2014, 01:50 AM.
        The Blue Guitar
        www.blueguitar.org
        Some recordings:
        https://soundcloud.com/sssteeve/sets...e-blue-guitar/

Comment

I was just joking! Bruce is super cool and its great he'd think to visit our little slice of the WEB!
          (He can PM me for the IE4 shipping info

Comment

Bruce,

Will you have a booth at the Dallas guitar show this year? Just curious?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by tedmich View Post
              I was just joking! Bruce is super cool and its great he'd think to visit our little slice of the WEB!
              It wasn't you- someone else had reported the post as bordering on spam...
              The Blue Guitar
              www.blueguitar.org
              Some recordings:
              https://soundcloud.com/sssteeve/sets...e-blue-guitar/

Comment

I took it upon myself to email Egnater direct and tell him we welcome his seminar and please come back. No response so far.
                Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Hey T-Boy, bring back AMPAGE........ a lot folks used to come to Ampage, but now it seems not many come to this forum? I wonder why???

Comment

Working...
                  X