Help! power cord back ordered!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! power cord back ordered!

my chosen +$1000 power cord is currently backordered! how am I gonna go on?

"The new RED WAVE is more than just a power cable. Its a precision instrument. Its three 10 awg conductors are wound with 1,386 strands of extremely pure, silver-coated OFC copper. These very high performance conductors are utilized in an ultra low inductance, double-shielded construction that provides complete immunity to both low and high frequency noise. This Silver Sonic cable is Robustly built to deliver instantaneous current without hesitation, in order to to satisfy the demands of the very finest audio components and video displays.

The foundation of any audio or home theater system is the power delivered to it, and the RED WAVE is the most important improvement that can be made to your power delivery system. It is custom terminated with high performance Oyaide connects, which are plated with 2.0 Microns of 24 karat gold."

if my LHe2 jacketed speaker cables are delayed I'll plotz!

LMAO, removing tongue from cheek now...

That's whimpy. We're not talking until we're doing 1" diameter copper cable for 1000 amp subarc welding systems. Tell them to go home with their fluffy cute 10 AWG stuff.
    -Mike

Comment

at that price maybe pure Ag, or Pt.

my caps are backordered too!

8.2uF
      Duelund CAST Silver
      £3,449.51
      (hope the exchange rate doesn't go up...that's only 5,637.50USD now, ~$690/uF)

at hificollective in the UK (where else?)
      they rated a "14" out of "10"!
      Humble Homemade Hifi

Comment

For that kind of money it better be delivered to me by three very high performance Las Vegas hookers built to deliver instantaneous pleasure without hesitation, in order to to satisfy the demands of the very horny middle aged man that lives here.

I'll put some Barry White on my crappy Hi-Fi, and they'll never tell the difference.
        Stop by my web page!

Comment

I believe the hookers will be extra, if available.

The transformer is in stock!

Audio Note TRANS-305/03-D
          Audio Note™ silver windings on a
          AN Super Perma 55% Nickel 0.08mm core
          £6925.00 ( 11,329.84 USD)

a bit spendy but its SE so I'll save money on the tubes!

I hope they have the values I need in the 0.4w Charcroft Z-foil "naked" resistors

the 100k are $43.61 each.
          Last edited by tedmich; 10-21-2009, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Thankfully that power lead will be right at home in my 1940's bakelite wall socket and similarly vintage house wiring.
            It's all about the tone.

Comment

What's the bet they're made in china?
              Building a better world (one tube amp at a time)

"I have never had to invoke a formula to fight oscillation in a guitar amp."- Enzo

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_k View Post
                Thankfully that power lead will be right at home in my 1940's bakelite wall socket and similarly vintage house wiring.
                It's all about the tone.
                I've begun planning to rewire my house in XLO Ref 2 Type 10A (Ultra 10) shielded 12AWG ($16.95 foot) and Kimber Wattgate Model 381 Receptacles ($147 each) with individual pairs of
                Bybee Tech cryogenically treated Large Quantum Purifiers made with ERS Stealth carbon fiber material ($110 each) and have begun a petition to have the power company run 4/0 solid bar single crystal cast Ag street lines as well.

These BybeeTech Quantum Purifiers will go on the speaker:

a steal at $4200

Comment

I can happily live in luxury if I can invent a product to sell to the Hi-Fi crew.
                  It seems that esoteric blather obfuscates any rational thought these folks
                  normally apply to their lives.
                  Like that French pre-amp builder who includes with his $40K pre-amp him personally setting your new rig up and optimizing your audio experience through
                  the placement of 8" X 8" squares of felt on your components.
                  Here's another assclown and his high end contribution to your listening enjoyment. LOL!

Noel Grassy.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X