No announcement yet.

Ampeg SVT 4 Pro schematic needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enzo: Big Thanks Man from pbenjamins in Huntington Beach, CA ! (trying to get a buzz / tearing sound out or an SVT4-Pro even at low audio levels)

Comment

sorry for digging up an old topic but I'm servicing a SVT-4 PRO which has the Lineout board quite different from the schematic that Enzo provided.
      From what I see, the board has more component than listed in the schematic, the component markings are also not entirely the same.
      For some terrible reasons many component on this board were burnt (yes, burnt) along with some pcb tracks. Now I need the correct schematic and layout to recover this board. Can any one help?
      FYI, the amp's S/N is ASKDKB0031 and the marking on the board is 06A539-03 REV1 & WK2C 94VO 9828, if these mean anything helpful.
      Thanks alot,
      Duong

Comment

Your best bet is to call the manufacturer.

LOUD Technologies Inc. Corporate Office
        16220 Wood-Red Road NE
        Woodinville, WA 98072 USA
        Ampeg, Blackheart, Crate, Mackie
        Tel: (866 858 5832)

Comment

After looking into the board and carefully compared with the provided schematic, I managed to trace the circuit on my Lineout board.
          It turned out that the extra components (2 dual opamps and some other R, C) are there to replace the 2 balance transformers. Others parts are practically the same as schematic.
          Today I will replace the burnt components and tracks, hope everything will work smoothly.
          Duong,

Comment

Hi, can anyone help me?

Originally posted by hoangduongo View Post
            After looking into the board and carefully compared with the provided schematic, I managed to trace the circuit on my Lineout board.
            It turned out that the extra components (2 dual opamps and some other R, C) are there to replace the 2 balance transformers. Others parts are practically the same as schematic.
            Today I will replace the burnt components and tracks, hope everything will work smoothly.
            Duong,

Hello good afternoon
            Can someone please tell me a way to regulate the ap101 and ap201

Channel A distorts and Normal B

Comment

Working...
            X