need complete jcm 900 mod Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need complete jcm 900 mod Schematic

i just want mod my amp to complete really tube format,like plexi 1959 or mv2203. thanks .

is nobody?.......

Comment

Well, this sounds like a really large project.

First, what amp model are you starting with? JCM 900 is a series or amps, not one model. And then pick one model you want to become.

A schematic describes a circuit. SO if you want to make your amp a 2204, then get the 2204 schematic and start working.

If you are looking for some sort of step by step instructions, good luck.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

oh ,thanks enzo.i have one's hands full in last week. my jcm is a 4102 dual reverbs 5881. pls give me some suggest .

best Regards

Comment

Originally posted by godtear View Post
          oh ,thanks enzo.i have one's hands full in last week. my jcm is a 4102 dual reverbs 5881. pls give me some suggest .

best Regards

any ideas enzo?

Comment

Well, I have to admit I am not sure what you want from us at this point.

If you are looking for step by step instructions of how to convert one model to another, well I don;t have that, nor the time to put it together.

Any conversion of any amp to another basically involves keeping what you can from the old - for example the power supply, the tube heater circuits, probably most if not all of the power amp wiring. And then removing and rewiring the (mostly) preamp to the desired schematic.

If you are talking about amps that are both tube and integrated circuits, and want to convert it to all tube, then you are basically building an all tube amp in the old chassis. And we are back to converting. Keep the power supply, power tube section and heater wiring and go from there.

Without specific goals and questions, I am not sure what else to tell you.
            Look at the circuit stage by stage. For example if the first stage has a 1.5k cathode resistor and the amp you want to make has a 1.8k cathode resistor, well then it is merely a matter of removing the old part and installing the new.

If the actual circuit is different, then you have to reroute wires or if it is on a printed circuit board, you may have to cut traces and run jumper wires.
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

hi ,thanks for enzo ,this is are brotherly of response .now i understand how to do it .may be my english is poor. i am chinese. thank you buddie.

peace and love

Comment

对您的好运

Comment

祝您好运。快乐(happy),每一天(every day)。

Comment

Working...
                  X