Not pickup related but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not pickup related but.....

Hello everyone. I lost my youngest brother to cancer last week and just want to ask that if anyone here does donations to charities and such, please think about the cancer society. Cancer is a vicious thing that must be cured. I watched my brother go from walking and talking to dead a month and a half later.

He loved the outdoors and the Greatful Dead, so play a dead tune in his memory for me and i'm sure he will hear it.

Thanks for your time and letting me ramble.

Sorry, man. Cancer sucks. I have more than one friend battling it right now. My dad had it and my grandfather and aunt died of it. A friends fiance had 1/3rd of a lung out 3 days ago from it. It sucks in every single way.
    Wimsatt Instruments

Comment

Thats really sad, sorry to hear about your loss. There ARE cures for cancer but the FDA suppresses the information. Cancer is a big money maker in this country. We have a very sick system in the US. The FDA has a LAW that specifically says ONLY DRUGS can cure disease. If you find a natural cure for anything and publicly announce you will go to jail, because you have broken the law. Medical treatments for cancer mostly don't work. I know several people who cured themselves of various cancers through totally natural methods. I had skin cancer problems last year and had it cut out, later I found out you can use real cheap stuff on your face that kills it in days practically for free....
      http://www.SDpickups.com
      Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

So sorry to hear of your loss.
        It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
        www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Yeah Possum, I know exactly what you are saying. I have heard this as well. Cancer is a big money maker for everyone in the medical arena. It's a shame this country has gone from a society of wanting to help your fellow man and bartering to greed and coruption. Thats the sad part....

Comment

Originally posted by Possum View Post
            ...I had skin cancer problems last year and had it cut out, later I found out you can use real cheap stuff on your face that kills it in days practically for free....
            That's just about the worst advice I've read anywhere, right up there with "My 10 Keys to domestic bliss" by Tiger Woods.

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Comment

My father and my uncle have cancer. My father found out he had it three years ago and is not getting treatment and my uncle is going through every natural cure he hears about.
                Needles to say we have stepped up our donations to cancer related charities. We are also trying to take advantage of the time we have left . I hope you were able to that.

Comment

Originally posted by madialex View Post
                  Hello everyone. I lost my youngest brother to cancer last week and just want to ask that if anyone here does donations to charities and such, please think about the cancer society. Cancer is a vicious thing that must be cured. I watched my brother go from walking and talking to dead a month and a half later.

He loved the outdoors and the Greatful Dead, so play a dead tune in his memory for me and i'm sure he will hear it.

Thanks for your time and letting me ramble.
                  Do you have a link to a place we can make online donations? My wife and I would like to make one.

ML

Comment

Condolence's here as well, but he will always be with you.

Comment

My condolences. I can't imagine losing my brother. You'll be in my prayers.
                      Shannon Hooge
                      NorthStar Guitar
                      northstarguitar.com

Comment

Originally posted by madialex View Post
                        just want to ask that if anyone here does donations to charities and such, please think about the cancer society. (
                        I only donate to the cancer society. My sister has terminal cancer. Started as a little blood in her stool and 4 years later....not long left I don't think.
                        www.chevalierpickups.com

Comment

I've read of a doctor in Italy I believe who is successfully treating lung cancer with plain old sodium bicarbonate. He has photos of the tumors before and after and a very high success rate. They use some kind of internal drip treatment several times a week, very simple, very cheap. In this country he would be put in jail despite that his treatments work. Cancer cells cannot live in an akaloid environment. This is why the people I know who survived cancer did so by changing their diet and buying a vegetable juicer and mostly going on a raw vegetable diet. This is an alkalyzing diet. I knew a guy at our blues jam who had leukemia, I asked him if he had researched natural treatments and got the cold shoulder, he went the total medical route and died. I have had other areas on my face where skin cancer tried to come back and knocked it out in about a week. Being uninsured and also being largely vegetarian and open minded I've had to find natural cures for most of my maladies. The last time I went to a doctor, two visits resulted in over $1500 in bills and drugs that didn't work but made me sicker. What saved me were natural substances cheaply available. I thought I was going to die but I'm still here and still kickin' I haven't had a cold or flu in 6 years and use cheaply available products well known by wholistic health professionals to work better than any pharma drugs. I use what WORKS, thats the bottom line.
                          http://www.SDpickups.com
                          Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Originally posted by chevalij View Post
                            I only donate to the cancer society. My sister has terminal cancer. Started as a little blood in her stool and 4 years later....not long left I don't think.
                            I am so sorry to hear this, It was hard losing my little Bro, I cant imagine if I had a sister, I would think it would be even tougher. My prayers are with her and your family!

Comment

Originally posted by belwar View Post
                              Do you have a link to a place we can make online donations? My wife and I would like to make one.

ML
                              ACS :: Donate

Thank you and your wife very much!

Comment

Working...
                              X