Not pickup related but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madialex View Post
    I am so sorry to hear this, It was hard losing my little Bro, I cant imagine if I had a sister, I would think it would be even tougher. My prayers are with her and your family!
    It's hard, and as callous as this sounds it's getting easier to deal with. At first it was devastating, but as time goes by it becomes normal. She's still mobile and stuff, just on a steady diet of Dilaudid. After 4 surgeries and multiple rounds of chemo through a shunt by her collar bone, I think she's actually going to welcome the end. She now has swollen lymph nodes in her legs and doesn't walk too well. She's 57, so not a baby.. but still. I just hope I could handle it as well as she has. It's not pretty or fun and is quite upsetting... but what can you do? It's my brother in law I worry about. He's gonna fall apart when it happens. They've been together since teenagers. Thanks for the sympathetic ear.. it's needed every now and then.

Madialex, did you find it hard at the end? This may sound like a stupid question, but I mean.. was it better that it ended?
    www.chevalierpickups.com

Comment

Hi, well yes it was hard losing my brother because he was the youngest. But at the same time, I felt releif because he was so bad off, he went from walking to dead in a month and a half. I watched him deteriorate right before my eyes. I know he is not suffering anymore. He was on a pain patch that kept him almost out of it all the time along with Oxycontin and a few other things. So basically he wasn't my brother at the end, just a man suffering badly. I was holding his hand when he passed and I fell apart but then A peace came over me. It will be hard my friend but it will better than suffering. Good luck and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

Working...
      X