Yamaha G50-112 owners manual wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha G50-112 owners manual wanted

Does anyone have a link for downloading the owners manual for he Yamaha g50-112?
    Thanks
    Dave

I have no resource for that. What data from the manual are you seeking?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

G50 manual

I'd like to have it to go with the amp but also to read about all the control functions. There are three push pull controls and I guess one is for a treble boost but not sure about the other two. I'd also like to know about the inputs in the back of the chassis.
      What is a good source for parts. I've got the chassis out and it looks like a beer or two has been spilled around the input jacks and on the first four POTS. I'm going to clean them and ohm them out but if the parts are available, I'll replace the old parts to give it a good tune up.
      Thanks
      Dave

Comment

Is this Yamaha the G50 112 series II?
        "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."
        - Yogi Berra

Comment

Check if it's on their official site:
          Yamaha Manual Library

Comment

G50 112II

HI,
            It's a G50-112II

Comment

G50 112II

I was unable to find it on their site. I spent an hour looking.

Comment

PM me your address and I'll send you copies of the schematics.
                "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."
                - Yogi Berra

Comment

I was able to down load the schematic, although the schematic doesn't indicate what type of input jack is used for the A-B channel pedal. Can anyone tell me if the A-B switching pedal is a stereo input cable to the A-B input jack on the back of the chassis? The one I have is plastic and the threads are gone. I want to replace it with a good metal design input jack. I forget if I asked where you recommend I get POT of the amps from. I guess Yamaha would have them but if not, any suggestions?
                  Thanks
                  Dave

Comment

Yamaha may have parts, but expecting ANY company to have parts in stock for 20-25 year old products is a stretch.

You guys know you can post schematics here in the thread? That would help the rest of us to help you.
                    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Parts for the G50 are no longer available through Yamaha

Comment

I found scanned schematics:
                        Attached Files
                        - Yogi Berra

Comment

Thanks for the link. Do you have a link for the owners manual or the service manual?
                          Dave

Comment

Originally posted by upstairsdave View Post
                            Thanks for the link. Do you have a link for the owners manual or the service manual?
                            Dave
                            Dave,

I dont have a scanned copy of the manual, but I do have paper copy. Not much service info, maybe just something on setting the bias. Let me know if you want a copy.
                            - Yogi Berra

Comment

I'd love a copy. Is this the service manual or the owners manual. I's still love to have either one. Let me know what you want me to do
                              Thanks
                              Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X