• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender sp-10

need one for Squier SP-10 combo amp

thanks

493dart at g mail . com

I don't know if Fender even published one for that. What is wrong with it?

Most practice amps are easily diagnosed. Bad power IC, bad op amp IC, broken solder to jacks or controls, broken jacks, broken controls. or open power transformer.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

not sure yet enzo , i bought 6 dead ones. i havent got them here yet

Comment

Honestly, I will be surprised if you actually need a schematic.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

fender emailed back and they dont even have one , said they are throw away amps .

what a nice product...........

Comment

it is not about nice-ness. They cost Fender very little to make. It costs more for them to have a technician fix one than to just replace one. Certainly they won;t pay a warranty center like me to fix one. These are utterly tiny no feature practice amps, and they are thrown in with the absolute bottom end practice guitars. Set one on your bench, make up an audio probe for its input, and use it as a signal tracer.

Here is one that is probably close. COmpare it to any other, like a Crate.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X