Matchless Lighting schematic(Combo)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchless Lighting schematic(Combo)?

Hey guys ,anyone have a schematic for a Matchless Lighting? I have one that I downloaded but the cap/resistors values are not complete. A schematic with the complete values would be great! Thanks in advance.

Chuck.

Prowess Amplifiers - Matchless Schematics

Comment

Hey Dodona,thanks for the link.

Chuck.

Comment

Hey Dodona, I see that the schematic for the lighting has several .01 and .02caps . What is the value of these? I'm assuming microfarads but what voltage?

Chuck.

Comment

Microfarads.

You are generally better off to overestimate the voltage capacity. Most commonly available coupling caps are 600 or 630 volts. For circuits that aren't on the rail you can use less -- but they aren't much smaller or cheaper.

Hint: when getting common and inexpensive components, get extras. It costs as much to ship 10 resistors as it does to ship 4. It is also easier to justify that next project if you already have a few parts ;-)

Skip

Comment

Hey Skip, thanks for the reply. Your right when you say, it just as well to get more than I need because I'll use them somewhere down the road on my next project. I usually do that. This is my second build so you'll have to excuse my lack of knowledge in this area. I'm allways learning though, thanks to you guys here on the fourm.It's a great resourse of information for me and you guys are always willing to help.

Chuck.

Comment

Tip 2: never throw that works anything away. I've got small bins of transformers, jacks, knobs, pots (tested with the value Sharpied visibly on the case) and lots of bolts, nuts, etc. Sometimes you'll need a matching dress washer in a vintage restoration and voila' ... there's one in the bottom of the tray.

sh

Comment

Working...
              X